SERENTO FITNESS VIETNAM CO., LTD (“Hustle” or “we”) understands the importance of managing customers’ personal information and uses this information only for the purpose of providing services to customers. (client, or you). We set the customer privacy information policy as follows:
- Acquisition of Personal Information
Hustle will acquire and process personal information from various sources such as your visit to our studio, accessing to Hustle website, downloading Hustle applications, contacting to Hustle under any forms and other sources (such as events, fairs, and exhibition events which Hustle attended or organized, your interaction with Hustle via social media, from third parties, etc.) including but not limited to the following personal information:
- Name, email address, physical address, phone number, date of birth, gender, occupation, nationality, marital status, health information
- Records of products and services obtained from Hustle.
- Information regarding users’ interaction with Hustle’s website: time of accessing, connecting and usage time of Hustle’s website or Hustle application
Any information input or agreed to provide Hustle when accessing Hustle website or application or your interaction with Hustle via signature, pictures, videos, comments and location.
- How we use information
We may use personal information we collect for any of the following purposes, in addition to the main purposes listed above:
- Provide you our service
- Contact you in connection with the Services, including via text.
- Complete transactions.
- Provide customer and account services, such as notices regarding products or services or your account.
- Comply with applicable laws, law enforcement, or pursue our legal rights, including performing and enforcing our contractual obligations and rights, such as billing and collection.
- Evaluate and improve our products and services, and develop new products and services.
- Tailor our marketing and advertising to you, including via retargeting and creating look-alike audiences.
The legal bases we rely upon to process your information in connection with the use cases described above are:
- We process personal information about you when is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party, or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract;
- We process personal information about you when processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation which applies to us;
- We process personal information about you when processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests (except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms).
- How we share your personal information
- Hustle’s internal departments;
- Service providers appointed by Hustle; Regulatory agencies and Others.
- Buyers or other successors in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred.
- Data analytics providers for the purpose of advertising, marketing, or new franchise opportunities
- Customers Rights
- You have the right to request Hustle to correct or destroy your personal information. Those rights shall be limited, for example, if your request will reveal someone else’s personal information, or if you ask us to remove information that we are required to retain by law or there are legitimate interests to retain.
- With respect to deletion requests, we cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- We may not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights. This means that we may not deny you services or charge you different prices or rates for services or provide you with a different level or quality of services (or suggest that we will do so), in response to these requests. However, we may charge different prices or rates, or provide a different level or quality of services, where that difference is reasonably related to the value provided to us by your personal information.
Rights and options regarding to direct marketing
If you do not want us to send you direct marketing information, or use your personal information to make document related to direct marketing, or to submit your contact information to third parties for marketing purposes, you may request us not to do this, at any time, by:
- Reply to a direct marketing e-mail by pressing the ‘unsubscribe’ key;
- Changing privacy settings in an app (if available on the app);
- Contacting us directly;
- Following the denial or unsubscribe instructions outlined in our related correspondence.
- Commitment to Privacy
- You may need to register for an account to use all or part of our services. When you do, you will be asked to select a password to help protect your information. These passwords help us verify your identity before granting access or making corrections to any of your personal information.
- You should never disclose your password to anyone and you should not use the same password for other websites. We will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or email. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and account information.